Thread: The game is broken.

New player

The game is broken.

Everytime you beat a champion, elite or legendary entity there is a chance you get a boost. If the boost scaled with your level, it would be fine. But it doesn't. It can make you unbeatable for atleast 100 levels, it's broken. Seriously, I beat a couple of champions and after a while I got 12,600 speed? In level 5? Honestly, the game would be more than fun if the boost was Level*3 in a random stat max. It's not though. If someone could fix this, it would be amazing

New player
    Also uh, these are more personal complaints but whatever. Energy is unbalanced early game, like you have way too much of it. I'm not sure if you use energy up a ton more late game or not so I really don't know. But you could get around this issue by scaling energy to your level, i.e. base energy is 300 and it gets increased by 30 per level. Also, shouldn't champions, elites and legendaries be a bit more rare? I find them in atleast every area. Anyways, just wanted to give some of my suggestions cause I really care for this game. I used to like it a lot like 1-2 years ago

It only seems like it at the start, once you reach the U campaign it gets harder and you actually need to train a lot a do PvMs a lot to get more power. In S you get way harder bosses again and you lose the training multiplier and it makes it way harder to actually beat anyone, and you need to do a hell of a lot PvM fights with champions, elites, legends and so on.
    Champions and Elites were always there in big amounts, legends are ok with their rarity and so are the epics and mythics.