Thread: Raise Boss spawn rates

Xain

Raise Boss spawn rates

I think respawn rates for bosses should be raised. I've been trying for weeks to spawn gate guardian and haven't seen him even once. I'm even using magnetism and after using 3,000 ap, 2 bowls of ramen (2000 ap each) and 10 ramen (200 ap each) just today, he still hasn't spawned for me.. I've tried doing adjoining spaces and even killing each square and nothing xD It seems impossible at this point.

ShunOmate
    Nope, nope, nope, nope.

Xain
    Lol at least explain why you disagree. I don't know if spawn rates ever changed but gate guardian shouldn't be extremely difficult to find especially when you buy magnetism. It's holding up my game and leaving me stuck at jounin. I've literally tried spawning him off and on for weeks and I haven't seen him once that's ridiculous. I found Nameless in decent amount of time but gate guardian just wont spawn for me.

ShunOmate
    Did you even use respawning method? That is first clear one square then go to second and clear it and go back at first square? If you use this method, boss should show himself sooner or later.
    And I disagree because spawn-chance is pretty high and high enough.

Sidzior
    Spawn rates for bosses have been recently raised like 2x, but chances for boss to have legendary item were halved.

Xain
    Hmmm, I have tried that method of going back and forth between 2 squares. I even tried with magnetism, what's weird is it seems to be only the Gate Guardian that's not spawning for me because I found Nameless earlier no problem lol. I wonder if a lot of people are trying to find him at same time or something but I've yet to run into him :/. Guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best.

Wilkor
    Nah, others trying to respawn him shouldn't do anytning with your respawning

Xain
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkor View Post
    Nah, others trying to respawn him shouldn't do anytning with your respawning
    Hmm, this is crazy bro I can't get him to spawn at all. I've tried attacking two squares, nothing. I try attacking all squares, nothing, I don't get it lol I've literally been trying to spawn this thing for weeks now. My char is up to the tasks of becoming sannin so I can't even continue playing until I become ANBU but I can't find this freaking Gate Guardian -.-

EDIT: I'll pay someone 2 NP for whoever teams with me to find and kill Gate Guardian.