Thread: Task help

Rasual

Task help

I need help I've read and cannot find out how to do it and I've read the conversation as follows:
    ■ The conversation
    Content: "Orochimaru disappear again. Probably he is heading to his fortress. Let us go further to the south.

I went south found nothing went south then west and found a place where they are looking a permit now the problem is I do not know where the permit is found or how to get it was told by player I respect that kill 50 or 100 wolfs and collect wolf heads which I also did and still did not receive any pass/permit. task name is : ■ Find the Hideout any help is much appreciated. Also I can include a rough translation in polish? if needed(form google translate) but I don't speak/read it naturally so I apologize if anyone asks and it's not 100% accurate.

Sirion
    Well, first of all, You should create this thread in english section, but nevermind.

Check following locations:
    -Clash Place
    -The Secret Path

There should be unfinished dialogue. Just check it.

When all dialogues will be completed, You can go further to the next location (Orochimaru Hideout).

Rasual
    I've checked everything and there's no more dialogues left when I go to Orochimaru's hideout they just want me to give them a permit but nothing tells me how to get the permit The dialogue I posted before is the last thing then the next step in the mission is find the hideout and when found(at Orochimaru's hideout) need a permit my question is how to get it

Sirion
    So..
    Go to the:

Clash Place
    ( 6 | 6 )

The Secret Path
    ( 7 | 9 )

and

Orochimaru Hideout
    ( 4 | 7 )

Do 3 print screens like

and post screenshots in this topic.